Friday, September 29, 2017

Scratch Car game



~With this exercise I learned how to make an object constantly moving and how to make the object go in reverse.
When the speed is -, the car go in reverse.

To make the car move constantly, you should use this block.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Also I learned how to use new blocks and I had to create new blocks(speed, change speed by --, etc.).
 In this case, I created speed blocks, in data.

 This was one of the blocks, which I had not used before.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was the final result, which one I am very proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment